Technician (m/f/d) for Machinery Spare Parts
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will provide support and advice to our clients for matters regarding spare parts that are tailor-made or that require special explanations.
- You will develop plans for overhauling equipment and upgrades and will carry them out.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and follow-up of repairs and maintenance.
- You will record commissions and purchase orders for the required components/parts and services which are made both by affiliated companies within our consortium and by our external partners.
- You will handle enquiries related to quotes, quote calculations, orders and any complaints which may be made.
- Your work will have a very international focus and you will have contact with national and international clients.
- Solid demeanour in dealing with corporate clients and strong communication skills
- Analytical and holistic way of thinking
- Team player with ability to adapt to different situations and conversation partners
- Good English skills and knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Our company is growing, which is why we are looking for people with a lot of experience and know-how. However, we also welcome you to apply even if you are just beginning your career and you would like to develop your skills at our company.
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).