Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 15%
- You are responsible for planning, forecast, and reporting tasks.
- As sparring partner for the international companies, you are responsible for commercial support, e.g. for business administration issues.
- Supporting the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Carrying out target-actual comparisons, deviation analyses, and ad-hoc evaluations.
- Handling process creation, tracking, and monitoring.
- You will also be heavily involved in the continuous development of existing controlling tools and processes.
- Supporting the implementation of strategic company goals.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration or economics, or business engineering with a focus on finance/controlling/accounting
- Commercial training with further training as a controller or comparable qualifications
- Professional experience in controlling/finance, ideally in a medium-sized mechanical engineering company
- Assertive team player with intercultural skills
- Analytic thinking and goal-oriented, structured work habits, you are quick learner and have strong communication skills
- Good command of English, other languages a plus
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).