At our site in 德国（克里夫） we are searching for a
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You work in various strategic and operational areas of HR – from recruiting and onboarding to employee retention and personnel development.
- Together with your HR colleagues, you monitor the entire recruitment process, coordinate the candidate management and conduct telephone and face-to-face job interviews.
- You actively participate in national and international HR projects.
- You contribute to the design, optimization and professional implementation of all HR processes.
- You take on the operational day-to-day business with general HR administrative tasks.
- Completed business studies with focus on HR/personnel management or completed vocational training with further training as HR officer or HR specialist
- First professional experience in the field of HR
- Pronounced service orientation, a good intuition for people, strong communication skills and an engaging manner
- A well-structured, efficient and self-reliant way of working – independently and in a team
- Proactive, good time-management skills and the ability to set priorities and to react quickly
- Excellent German and good English skills
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).