At our site in 美国（阿克沃斯） we are searching for a
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 50%
Sales of Industrial Machinery with a focus on end of line Palletizing and Packaging Systems; covering a territory which includes North America, and possibly Central and Latin America.
- Develop new leads through various efforts including cold calling and attending tradeshows and conferences (domestic and international)
- Manage leads and prioritize sales and sales preparation efforts
- Visit customers and employ a consultative sales approach to develop and offer solutions
- Prepare and present conceptual layouts of proposed solutions
- Create proposals using ERP system
- Prepare return on investment studies and aid customers in their project justification efforts
- Lead the performance of equipment/load testing in MSK’s facility
- Lead negotiations with customer teams, including final negotiations with customer purchasing entities
- Participate in the review and negotiation of legal contracts such as commercial terms and conditions
- Prepare company-internal technical documents for project hand-off with MSK Project Managers
- Maintain a working familiarity of MSK’s competition and their capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (industrial engineering, systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or controls/automation engineering) is preferred. Degrees in other fields will be considered with a proven background in technical equipment sales.
- Proven ability to cold call new potential customers
- 3 years of experience selling capital equipment within manufacturing industries, and a successful track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken – Spanish speaking a plus)
- Ability to frequently travel both domestically and internationally (up to 50%)
- Experience and ability using AutoCAD is preferred
- You are a creative and analytical thinker, capable of developing alternatives within varying situations
- Possess the ability to handle multiple complex tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Ability to learn and comprehend complicated machinery and technical processes
- You are able to work in fast paced and sometimes high pressure environments
- Possess a professional demeanor; you will be representing the MSK brand (most reputable and expensive in our industry)
- You are a team player who works well with multicultural and multinational teams, but you are also an autonomous self-starter who can work independently when needed, with the ability of finding solutions
- You are a customer and service-oriented individual with the ability to manage and interact with people at all levels, including Maintenance personnel, Engineering teams, Engineer Managers, VPs, Plant Managers, Purchasing Managers, and even C-Level individuals within our customers’ organizations
- Most important of all, you have a passion for automation, and for providing your customers with the right solutions
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).