At our site in 德国（克里夫） we are searching for a
Site Manager (m/f/d) Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 100%
- You take on overall responsibility and management of construction sites in mechanical and plant engineering for on-schedule, high-quality and cost-effective implementation – both national and international.
- You coordinate the installation according to drawings and instructions, lead a project-specific installation team and are a constant contact person for our customers, project managers and, if necessary, external installation companies.
- You ensure professional, economical and on-time installation and commissioning, including delivery of the plant to the customer.
- Continuous internal and external reporting as well as ensuring complete site documentation are also part of your tasks.
- Completed training as a mechatronics technician, locksmith, industrial mechanic or a comparable qualification – preferably with further training as a state-certified technician or foreman
- Ideally experience as construction site manager, senior service engineer, team leader, installation manager or in a comparable position
- Committed team player with a pronounced desire to travel internationally
- Confident appearance in the communication with customers
- The ability to deal with conflict and criticism, high decision-making ability, and a high solution orientation
- Good communication in German and English
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).